Monday, January 25, 2010

Tuesday (January 20th, 2010)



This was the first time Grace had ever been to a laundry mat. I had to take the comforters there after the aftermath of Grace's stomach bug. It was quite the ordeal :( The washing machine decided not to spin out and would not work anymore. So, we had to move the blanket to another washer. Needless to say much of the floor was flooded. The lady that was working the laundry mat was on a walker, so there was no way I was going to let her mop up the floor. The mop was absolutely disgusting and I can assure you, I will not be visiting that laundry mat anytime soon. Thankfully Grace was at school during most of the "ordeal" and only got to see the fun part, which was the blanket drying :) I will say though, it definitely made me thank God for the facilities that I am blessed with at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment